Today's update adds a cooldown for spawning new Queens. It's currently set to half a Queen's lifespan, which means that you'll never have more than two Queens in the hive at a time. I might reduce this to a third, but I think I'll hold off on that until I see how some planned bee upgrade options influence the game.
There are also a couple of misc fixes, including the main menu sometimes not responding to mouse input when the game is paused after build preview-107.
- Added cooldown to new queen option
- Added disperse behaviour to menu bees when closing the menu
- Added dimmed cells to build cost cell allocation indicator
- Added bolding to building info text
- Fixed radial menus not being pixel aligned
- Fixed main menu sometimes not responding to mouse input after pausing the game
- Fixed menu bees sometimes spawning in view
- Fixed menu flip timer repeating unnecessarily
- Optimised hexagonal grid generation slightly
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.