Bright, cheerful, and one of the more chill 'city-builders' I've messed with in a while. It gave me a pleasingly fuzzy couple evenings, and for that I really can't ask for more. :D
Buzz buzz, and welcome to 2022!
Today's patch contains a number of miscellaneous fixes and tweaks, most notably addressing a possible crash when trying to look at the activity notification for a new Queen's decree effects.
I've also finally gotten around to making the game automatically back up saves before overwriting, and there's a minor engine upgrade as well.
- Upgraded to Godot 3.4.2
- Added dim for main menu and binder confirmation/information popups
- Added unused efficiency_offset effect processing to apply_effect() for creating activity notifications
- Added hidden config options for window_res_x and window_res_y
- Added debugging output to Game::save_game() and Game::get_save_data()
- Added 'Loading' text to splash screen
- Updated Game::save_game() to back up existing save before writing
- Updated binder conflict popup to play error sound
- Updated get_queen_effects() to consolidate overlapping effects for non-decree effects
- Updated tester credits
- Optimised RadialMenuItem::try_action() slightly
- Fixed crash when mousing over an activity notification that doesn't have a valid detailsInstance
- Fixed processing of lifespan_multiplier and lifespan_offset effects affecting multiple roles resulting in activity notifications without valid detailsInstances
- Fixed portrait list not being tidied on load
- Fixed typo in 'Biding time' vignette
- Fixed redundant building requirements checks when selecting a build category or destroying cells