Today's update includes a number of miscellaneous fixes and a few minor additions. The new construction and demolition sounds are intended to be placeholders, but if anybody has feedback on them, I'd be happy to hear via normal channels - the character and presence of these placeholders is likely to inform whatever final versions end up being (assuming I don't end up falling in love with these ones.
- Added vignette and info background images for wax assemblers
- Added placeholder build and destroy sounds
- Added pan sensitivity option for mouse and touchpad gesture panning
- Added error sound when upgrade conditions aren't met
- Fixed edge cases where pre-build and pre-upgrade checks could return true when they weren't meant to (prevents repeat-building upgrades on empty cells, etc.)
- Fixed typo in 'The end of an age' event reported by Chiitoo
- Fixed queen name counter potentially going negative when saving and loading multiple times before spawning successive queens
- Fixed music staying at 0 volume for the currently playing track when returning from the main menu or starting a new game
- Fixed defender screen showing bad numbers for unprotected cells after loading a game or starting a new game after a previous game was in progress
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.