Apologies for the delay in updates. I've been away attending a farewell for a studio I worked with, which recently shut down development. Defiant were a beacon of inspiration for much of the Australian game dev industry and beyond. The company's values and priorities made me always happy to support them where ever I could.
While sitting in airports/flying, I did some work on getting a "Cells" screen put together (accessible via the Workshop), which shows a tally of all cells that are currently a part of the hive. This should make doing the mental maths for some of the cell/population ratios a bit easier.
I also made a start on colouring some of the HUD values red when things need attention (eg: when a role population is beyond capacity). The behaviour of this will change over time, but it's a step towards some important feedback that I've had planned for a long time. Huzzah!
- Added first pass on colouring population and resource HUD value red when they need attention
- Added first pass on cells screen
- Fixed population menu closing when mis-clicking next to a population slider
- Refactored menu closing code
- Removed old coverage action code
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.