Super small update today with a coupld of misc tweaks.
Exhibiting at MakerX went well for the most part, barring some initial technical hurdles that turned out to be temp warnings causing my CPU to be throttled back, making the game run very poorly (and potentially risking damage to my hardware). After doing some open computer surgery and re-seating a few bits and pieces, everything came right.
The tutorial seemed to point people in the right direction, and short of a couple of very young kids who maybe weren't up to reading them, I didn't really need to offer anybody help or guideance.
Of the three games I exhibited, Hive Time was definitely the most popular, with some people coming back to queue/play again/watch other people play. You can read some more reflections on the event over here.
- Fixed upgraded cells not being added to base cell tile list
- Fixed research details progress status not updating
- Removed Coverage from Barracks radial menu
- Removed some extraneous logging
- Updated Barracks to pop in all covered cells on hover
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.