Today's update brings in a bunch of misc fixes - me cleaning up some old todo items spread scross the codebase while working on bigger features. Most of these are cosmetic and increase the readabiltiy or visibility of important things (such as an effect to draw more attention to new effect and activity indicators, or underlines for the research category tab buttons to make their purpose more readable).
There are also few possible crashes that I've addressed, and a debug key for finishing (or at least adding 99999 progress) research that I've added.
- Added visual effect when activity indicators are instantiated
- Added visual effect when effect indicators are instantiated
- Added underline to current research category button
- Added note to multi-cell upgrade research items to indicate that they act on groups of cells
- Added debug key for progressing current research (T)
- Fixed tutorials sometimes appearing after transition to menu completes
- Fixed possible crash when creating a new Queen after continuing playing when the last Queen died
- Fixed destroying multi-cell upgrades not partially refunding the cost of the base cells they're built upon
- Fixed possible crash when repeating resource levels radial menu action on a non storage cell
- Updated supporters in credits.json
- Updated wax assembler tutorial to not explictly mention empty cells when talking about multi-cell buildings
- Updated Queen bumbling AI to not stop on throne cell
- Refactored production wastage checks to be more robust and less demanding
- Refactored queen death event handling to be useable in more situations
- Removed some debug log output
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.