Buzz buzz buzz!
A bunch of minor fixes and some refactoring in today's update, primarily focused on refactoring the handling of cell construction and destruction. Population and storage values should update correctly when deleting upgraded cells, and rewriting overgrown explicit casing for each cell type into a couple of generic checks means that adding new cell/upgrade types is a bunch less work for me moving forward as well.
- Added loading cell population and storage bonuses to external json (not implemented yet)
- Added default return value to get_cell_by_role()
- Added caching for reverse storage mappings to reduce resource menu update overhead
- Removed some extraneous logging
- Removed finish building call from fill grid cheat (B now needs to be pressed to finish building)
- Fixed upgraded cells not removing base cell bonuses when destroyed
- Fixed research effect continuing to emit if emitting when a workshop is destroyed
- Fixed current research category not being loaded correctly from saved games (should fix 'progress 0 of null')
- Fixed radial menu item hover sometimes being called early during radial menu open transition
- Fixed workers performing research when bumbling
- Refactored checking of reserve sliders to reduce resource menu update overhead
- Refactored cell construction and destruction to use new building bonuses
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.