2019-07-10 Build (preview-48)
Hello bee friends!
Today's update brings a whole bunch of particle effects that make tracking bee activity a bit easier. Their lifecycles are a bit more pronounced by spawn and death effects, and effects now give a better indication of when they drop resources. These might be a bit over the top for now, but I'm interested to see how they affect the readability of the game and will tune based on that.
There's also a fix for a fun crash that only occurred when loading a saved game with more than one effect indicator active (like, say, if you have two Queens).
- Added bee spawning effect
- Added bee death effect
- Added bee resource drop effect
- Added show particles setting
- Fixed queen names being wrongly incremented on load
- Fixed crash when loading a save with multiple active effects
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.