2019-07-08 Build (preview-47)
It's that time again!
Today's update includes a bunch of UI tweaks for effect and activity indicators (you can watch me work on that and most of the rest of this update in the archive of today's dev stream).
There are also fixes for bees becoming immortal if they switch to a role that doesn't store resources while they're carring a resource, as well as other less exciting things like some sounds not playing when the're meant to and some buttons not doing their hover actions when they should.
Thanks to everybody who dropped by to watch me bumble around today. I hope that it was interesting :)
- Added a couple more bee names
- Added icon columns to effect and activity details pop-ups
- Fixed flea circus event not having a minimum defender population requirement
- Fixed typo in fist snail monk event
- Fixed event/vignette/tutorial text receiving mouse events
- Fixed bees not storing carried resources when they change roles (fixes immortal bees)
- Fixed minimum poluation conditions being ignored
- Fixed error sounds playing when clicking on previously researched research items
- Fixed UI volume changes not being clamped
- Fixed log errors about missing event/vignette/tutorial/activity/effect images
- Updated bee AI to store resources in a random order
- Increased size of effect and activity details pop-ups
- Increased opacity of effect and activity details pop-ups
- Increased defender death multiplier for circus deprival effect
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.