2019-06-08 Build (preview-34)
Helloooooooo beeeeeeeeeeee friendssssssssss
Today's update includes a few bits of menu polish as well as some bug fixes.
There are now configuration options for antialiasing and depth of field, so you can make the game look more/less fancy now depending on what youre computer is up for.
That old "bees coming up through the floor" problem - any bee who is outside the hive should now return to the exit they left via regardless of their role or previous activity. Yay.
A previous update broke events and vignettes (and I'd been playing with them off for a few days). Those are restored now.
Unfortunately, fixes to bee behaviour over the past couple of patches have likely broken the little happy spin that they used to sometimes do. I'll be adding that back in later, but rest assured, they'll be back to their spinny selves before the game is finished.
- Added in-game camera zoom to transition from/to menu
- Added exit info image
- Added exit vignette image
- Added anti aliasing setting
- Added depth of field setting
- Added a new bee name
- Fixed events and tutorials firing during menu transitions
- Fixed bees not returning to the hive via the exit they left when their target priority changes
- Fixed transition weirdness being caused when mashing Escape during menu transitions
- Fixed events and vignettes not triggering
- Refactored settings UI generation code
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.