2019-06-06 Build (preview-33)
Attention hive friends! Another menu focused update today, though I've also added fixes for a bunch of issues during gameplay.
The star (or hexagon) of today's update is the cool new transition from the menu into the game and back again. It does have one significant bug at the moment that I didn't get wrapped up before I finished up work for the day - events and tutorials can trigger while a menu transition is happening. This isn't a problem when going from the menu into the game, but when going the other way, it can result in an event on top of the menu, and that's not ideal (pressing Escape a few times should clear it).
- Added info graphic for grid tiles
- Added cool transition from/to menu
- Added scrollbars to load screen
- Added scrollbars to save screen
- Added scrollbars to settings screen
- Fixed bees interrupted when outside the hive not turning to face their destinations until they next bumble
- Fixed possible crash when determining production priority
- Fixed cells receiving click events when closing the population screen
- Fixed Escape not closing radial menus
- Fixed radial menus not repositioning when window dimensions are changed
- Entering inspection mode now closes radial menus
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.