2019-05-14 Build (preview-6 and 7)
The Preview-6 build had some dodginess when mousing over cells, so apologies to anybody who got that. Preview-7 should now be live, and (including changes from Preview-6) adds the ability to inspect individual bees when paused. There are also some minor cosmetic changes including adding resource buckets to the throne room, centring the Queen on the throne, and some tweeks to the bee movement animation. Some of the behind-the-scenes tidying up I did today also paves the way for adding more bee animations.
- Added a bunch of new bee names
- Added a bunch of new queen names
- Added resource buckets to throne room
- Added activities to bees
- Added bee details on mouse over when paused
- Adjusted start position of bee hover animation loop
- Fixed Queen not being centred on the throne
- Fixed Queen not moving up with the throne when it pops
- Fixed Linux Itch deploy not being extracted nicely when downloaded via the Itch client (workaround for upstream bug https://github.com/itchio/itch/issues/2175 )
- Cells no longer pop when paused
- Vignette indicators are now hidden when paused
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.