Greetings, fellow bee friends!
Today's update focuses on fixes for some corner cases. I'd normally leave these sorts of things for a larger patch, but since a couple had caused crashes in the wild, I wanted to get them into people's hands sooner rather than later.
- Removed some extraneous logging
- Fixed crash when converting special bees of other types into workers if those bees were wearing a hat with an ID greater or equal to 4
- Fixed population slider lock button states not being reset properly when starting a new hive
- Fixed camera handler giving input errors at startup if a device is spamming input before custom bindings have been loaded
- Fixed crash when updating resolution if viewport size is zero (it should never be zero - this is probably indicative of a larger problem)
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.