Good evening, fellow bee friends!
Today's update brings in a new camera option that tilts the camera as it zooms in, getting up close and personal with bees and giving a better view of their hats (some of which need realignment now!).
There are a few other miscellaneous changes, but nothing particularly noteworthy aside from a fix for a possible crash when saving via the main menu. Today's been mostly spent getting the new Hive Time press kit and @Hive_Time Twitter account put together. Both always seem to eat up a lot more time than they need to, but they're done now (for Hive Time) at least, which gets things ready for the upcoming release date announcement. Exciting times!
- Added some new bee names
- Added camera tilt when zoomed in
- Added tilt when zoomed to video settings
- Refactored camera handling
- Replaced occurrences of 'everybody' with 'everybee' in vignettes
- Updated depth of field thresholds
- Updated quotes for consistency in events
- Fixed grid tiles sometimes lingering when destroying disconnected cells
- Fixed population slider unlock notifications not pointing at nursery cells
- Fixed destroy repeat shortcut triggering destroy sounds when attempting to delete grid tiles or throne room
- Fixed crash when saving via the main menu
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.