Hello bee friends!
Small update today with a bunch of misc fixes/tweaks.
Biggest change is having a toggle to enable debug shortcuts/cheats. Currently this also displays a pretty clunky menu, but I'll likely rework that at some stage soon.
There is also potentially a fix for the audio popping that would intermittently occur at the start of a music track. I'm not entirely certain that I've nailed it down, but I haven't heard it all day, and that feels unusual. Fingers crossed!
- Added debug HUD with buttons for debug shortcuts
- Added shortcut for toggling debug HUD (`)
- Added reset to defaults button to each settings section
- Added setting for the scale of event/activity notification size
- Removed role selection buttons from bee customisation for Queens
- Updated settings margins to remove gaps between sliders and their labels
- Updated queen cooldown upgrade to take a bit longer
- Updated royal decree upgrade to cost less jelly
- Fixed music exists checkbox in event selector not working
- Fixed bee and bird tweens not being cleared properly
- Fixed explore button disabled state not being reset when loading or starting a new game
- Fixed inspect button receiving clicks while radial menus are present
- Fixed select sound being played multiple times when clicking new hive from the main menu
- Fixed background music/interstitial tracks playing immediately after event music finishes
- Fixed frequent events potentially interrupting tutorials
- Fixed cell cluster cost in radial menu growing every time costs are refreshed
- Fixed menu music volume not being updated when resetting to defaults
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.