Greetings, bee friends!
Another mixed bag of updates today!
Special Builders now have a welding helmet that they can wear (and hopefully see through), and the "A new Queen arises" event now has images, showing the coronation of a new Queen.
I've written 15 new vignettes, and temporarily removed the 10 generic ones that were previously showing up for Wax Assemblers. I've added 5 more generic ones and separated them all out from the cell-specific vignettes so that they can be be used for any cell type when I get around to adding them back in in a future build.
I've also renamed the "traffic cone" hat to a "witches hat" hat, since that's what I call them and "traffic cone" isn't as big a part of the Australian vernacular that I'm drawing upon for this game.
- Added new queen event images
- Added welding helmet hat for special builders
- Added throne upgrade as a requirement for forager upgrade research
- Added 11 new wax assembler vignettes
- Added 1 new honey refinery vignette
- Added 4 new jelly refinery vignettes
- Added 5 new generic vignettes
- Moved generic vignettes to generic_vignettes.json (not currently implemented)
- Updated 'The mark' nursery vignette text
- Updated 'A graceful return' event text
- Reduced royal decree jelly cost and increased pollen/nectar cost
- Renamed traffic cone hat to witches hat
- Fixed typo in flower substitutions
- Fixed possible crash when worker finishes working after construction on an upgraded production facility starts
- Fixed beesitter decline notification being repeated infinitely
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.