Hello bee lovers!
Today's update brings in a bunch of misc fixes and small tweaks. I've spent the past couple of days taking it easy and having a break after the big push of the past week or two. Planning to do a stream in the morning, and then back into polishing things up!
- Added tooltips to bee customisation dialog
- Added alert activity type
- Removed confirm button from bee customisation dialog
- Updated music player to avoid playing the same background track twice in a row
- Updated hero bee chance and hero bee limit to be lower
- Optimised worker production handling code slightly
- Fixed special bees dying when changed to a role that's over capacity if they're over half the base bee lifespan
- Fixed flickering in build preview materials
- Fixed cells along the western edge of the playspace not being connected properly to the rest of the playspace
- Fixed some cases where non-primary cells of multicell constructions would be marked as not connected after loading
- Fixed some obstacles receiving decay material overrides
- Fixed population locks being loaded with the wrong state
- Fixed a typo in 'There's nothing like it' vignette reported by ozoned
- Fixed several cases where production facilities would retain producing state after worker bees had left
- Fixed population lock icons loading with the wrong state
- Fixed defender population slider not unlocking correctly
- Fixed repeat build actions working on under-construction cells
- Fixed empty cell and cell cluster build actions always playing the build sound regardless of whether anything is built
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.