Hello hive friends!
Today's update has some quick bug fixes and optimisations for hive destruction/decay stuff, as well as a fix for a regression of Worker-bees-not-prioritisng-building-until-there's-a-workshop.
- Fixed workers and builders constantly bumbling when no workshops are present
- Fixed multicell constructions not properly setting connected state to all of their cells
- Updated all cell destruction to be queued and actioned at once
- Fixed destruction of non-empty cells always destroying the underlying empty cell
- Fixed normal destruction triggering disconnected notifications
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.