Greetings, fellow bee lovers!
Today's update adds a new research option for building multiple empty cells at once, making mid/late game hive expansion a bit less click intensive. When selected, the cell cluster build option will build empty cells in all unoccupied cells that are adjacent to the selected cell (constructing a maximum of 6 cells without overriding anything that's already present).
There are also a couple of research tree changes, making the upgraded throne room and the things it enables no longer require an upgraded workshop. This helps give the sense of two distinct branches of research rather than one miasma.
- Added empty cell cluster upgrade research option
- Added minimum beesitter population condition to 'specialisation is for other insects' event
- Added event list dropdown to event selector debug screen
- Added bee effects to bee object for future portrait stuff
- Updated throne upgrade research to not require an upgraded workshop
- Updated wax assembler upgrade research to not require an upgraded workshop (not yet implemented)
- Updated upgraded barracks model to reduce zfighting on posters when zoomed out
- Refactored queen effect selection code
- Fixed tops of honey and jelly refinery build previews not being transparent
- Fixed typo in throne upgrade research description
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.