2019-10-11 (preview-124 & preview-125)
Today's update brings in some new features for inspecting and keeping track of bees. When in "inspect bee mode" (space or the button middle bottom of the screen), clicking on a bee will now bring up a radial menu that allows some extra numbers to be viewed (right now, how far bees have travelled in their life, how many times they've exited the hive, and how much of each resource they've foraged or produced), and an option to have the camera follow a specific bee.
There are also fixes for a few misc bugs, including a fairly hefty one where workers and builders would only bumble if no workshops were present that was introduced a couple of days ago. Whoops!
- Added radial menu for bees
- Added bee lifetime info pop-up
- Added bee follow camera mode
- Added lifetime travel, exit, and payload tracking for bees
- Added 'fake' build mode for invisible radial menu placeholders
- Updated position of bee details pop-up
- Updated bee details to show "flowers" as the destination for foraging bees outside the hive
- Fixed bad processing of jelly production multipliers
- Fixed bad processing of nectar harvest multipliers
- Fixed cells and bees not getting mouse over events when closing radial menus
- Fixed bee details pop-up shifting slightly when panning
- Fixed cooldowns being misapplied on saves from prior to preview-120 (would have prevented thrones from being upgraded)
- Fixed bad cell type ids from saves from prior to preview-120 (saves from preview-120, preview-121, and preview-123 will be weird, but hardly anybody downloaded those)
- Fixed crash when a worker tries to check payload target on an exit
- Fixed builders and workers bumbling when there is stuff to be built
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.