A small QOL patch today with a couple of new items.
The Beepedia now has a page explaining the "chat users" resource. It's brief, but hopefully clears up any confusion about what that is from players who're eyeing off the Manual Chat Bees option. I've also added mention of the icon and its significance to the Chat Insutrctions screen that's accessible from the Community Settings menu.
Continuing the Hiveversary Update's focus on exposing the Beepedia more, each management screen now has a Beepedia button that links directly to the relevant Beepedia page. Having trouble grocking Foraging? There's that button. Can't understand Defence? Smash button, receive information.
- Added chat users page to Beepedia resources topic
- Added reference to chat useres to special bees Beepedia page
- Added mention of chat icon to chat instructions
- Added chat gift icon to chat instructions
- Added some new facility subsitutions
- Added Beepdia button to all manamgent screens
- Added larger icons for gift voting options
- Added error sound when manual chat bee can not be spawned
- Added a timeout bar to gift voting UI
- Added Player::make_way_for_bee() to handle killing non-special bees to make space for manually spawned chat bees
- Refactored updating of gift voting time UI
- Updated special_bee effect handling to use make_way_for_bee()
- Updated throne radial menu icon ordering to be more consistent with other cell types
- Updated storage cells' menu icon ordering to be more consistent with other cell types
- Updated image for management screen close buttons
- Updated chat gifts icon to include a bow on the present box
- Updated dev gifts icon to include a bow on the present box
- Updated dev messages to use a larger font
- Updated gift voting font size to be larger
- Updated supporters list in credits
- Fixed closing Beepedia when in a management screen not unpausing the game
Get Hive Time
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.