Cool game! It starts out simple but then ramps up as fuel becomes more of an issue -- and then you're rewarded for riding the currents. Thanks for sharing it!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A nice game about riding air streams to deliver packages in a village among the clouds, made for the 2021 STOPWAITINGFORGODOT jam.
Art by Albuffalo. Music by lcl.
- Ride air streams located above and below each island to conserve fuel
- Tap thrust to slow down or adjust position
- Collect packages from villagers who're calling for you
- Deliver packages to their recipients
- Visit villagers to refuel
- Climb: Up/W/Dpad up/Left stick up
- Descend: Down/S/Dpad down/Left stick down
- Thrust left: Left/A/Dpad left/Left stick left
- Thrust right: Right/D/Dpad right/Left stick right
Known issues/jam shortcomings
- Villager sprites are not positioned well
- Placeholder menu look and feel
- No sound effects
- Placeholder airstream visual effects
- Already familiar with Godot, I participated in the jam in solidarity with all newcomers
- I reused some main menu, settings, and custom bindings libraries that I'd made for other projects
- Progress threads are here and here