i know two fo the four people who made this
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fight your way through your corrupted brethren to face the Pulse Dragon and free your people from its influence.
FLAT is a short first person, ice skating combat game with unique movement mechanics, initially made for the 7 Day FPS Challenge in 2012 by SteelRaven7, Cheeseness, and Johannesmp, with music by Anton Riehl.
- Look around using the mouse or Left and Right cursor keys.
- Fire using the left mouse button, the X key or the Up cursor key.
- Hold down the W key and alternate between the A and D keys to build momentum and skate forwards. Hold down the S key whilst doing the same to skate backwards.
- Pressing the Space bar when traveling at speed will jump. Pressing the Space bar whilst leaning with the A or D keys will dodge sideways.
- Press the Q key or the H key to use a healthkit and restore all health.
- Number keys 1, 2, and 3 will switch between weapons (when you have them).
- Press the Esc key to pause the game.
- Press F1 to toggle mouse grab.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 15, 2012|
|Authors||Cheeseness, Johannesmp, antonriehl, SteelRaven7|
|Tags||7dfps, First-Person, ice-skating, Neon|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Source code|