Good day egg friends and friend eggs!
Today's patch brings several small fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
The tutorial now contains a summary of important information for players who'd benefit from having key information reinforced. It also now suggests avoiding obstacles and touching the ceiling in the first tutorial prompt.
Story mode's epilogue level now has a "clap track" courtesy of Peter. It's very nice to have in the game now, and I hope it enhances the ending's resonance.
I've also fixed a bug that was preventing the "All devices" setting from updating axis bindings. This was preventing gamepad joystick input from behaving as expected when multiple joystick-ish devices were present.
- Added clap track for story mode epilogue level
- Added tutorial summary page
- Added Dialogue::updateResolution() to ensure correct sizing at different window sizes
- Updated flap tutorial text to warn about obstacles and ceiling
- Updated Binder to display device index for buttons and axes when adding new bindings
- Updated Dialogue::getWidth() to take into account panel margin for correct centring
- Updated game summary screen to show lives gained if player was not dead when game ended
- Updated story mode good ending to use non-death summary screen
- Fixed cases where endless/survival 'finish' signs could be embedded in the ground
- Fixed 'all devices' gamepad input setting not applying to axis bindings
Get Bat Egg
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.